[ROVERNET - UK] HELP HELP HELP!

Gordon Harrower griffo at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 22:08:34 GMT 2005

Gents,

I could use some advice and expertise about the 1968 2000 TC I just
bought.  Not only does it idle very high (around 3,000), but it seems to
run at very fast RPMs at highway speed (around 6,000 at 60 mph).  It's
been 25 years since I've had or driven one of these, and I don't yet
have my mechanical wits about me.  Any thoughts appreciated.  (I'm in
the U.S.).  Thank you, Gordon.