[ROVERNET - UK] parts cross-reference

Gordon Harrower griffo at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 19:30:42 GMT 2005

Hello,

In the old days (1960s and 1970s), when I had Land Rovers and Rover
cars, I used to be able to cross-reference LR with Rover parts, and a
surprising number, especially ignition and electrical parts, were
shared.  Now that Land Rovers are so popular and Rover parts more
scarce, it would be helpful to again be able to do that, but I no longer
have my parts catalogs.  Does anyone know of such cross-references,
possibly on the Internet?  If not, I'll search for new copies of the
catalogs.  Thanks, Gordon.