[ROVERNET - UK] new york area tow and storage space needed. Restoration?

Linda Bien bienl at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:01:23 GMT 2005

Before April 8 I must remove my father's 1951 P4 from the house we're
selling on Long Island.
First it has to be lifted sideways into the car bay so it can be moved out
of the garage door
Then it has to be towed to a safe place for several weeks because I haven't
yet got papers to take over the Canadian border.
I want to have it restored to driveable condition so I can use it.

Contact me directly at bienl at hotmail.com

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.