[ROVERNET - UK] Air filters

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 03:48:27 GMT 2005

Ron

Many thanks for the pointer to this website;  the test results are, indeed,
illuminating.  At one time I fell for the K & N filter advertising and put
one in a truck I once owned.  I guess I got lucky when the truck was totaled
a few months later; at least the engine didn't have a chance for accelerated
wear due to using a bad filter :-)  BTW we do have a lot of dust here in Los
Angeles so I will stick to the filters that ranked highest in the test from
now on.

Tom