[ROVERNET - UK] Need parts for my 2000TC

John Couch jackjohn3 at comcast.net
Tue May 3 02:42:13 BST 2005

Rovernet members,

I haven't posted in nearly three years but recently I brought out my 1968 White with blue "C" pillar, magnum rimmed 2000TC from long term storage and am in need of a few parts.

Rear valance ----  I am looking for a really straight piece, mine is full of holes from someone pulling a dent years ago.

Cast TC badging for fender  ----  One side of my car is cast and the other is aluminum, all of it is in deteriorated condition.  Can anybody help me out with a complete set of nice emblems or at least one cast "TC".

Rear Decklid reflector housings ---- Same situation as the side emblems.  Anyone have a good set?

Rear Decklid letters ---- I believe these letters were also made by casting and I want to replace my aluminum letters.

Tires ----  I have 175r15's on my Magnum 500.  I think I should go with 185/70r15 as replacements.  What is the latest information on tire availabilty and brand preference.

Paint codes ----  What is the paint code for the NADA 2000TC with the original off white and blue (solent?) sail panel option.

I look forward to getting the car back on the road, it is such fun to drive.

John Couch
Rochester Hills, MI