[ROVERNET - UK] P6 tach

Ian Gilleran rovac at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 3 03:37:14 BST 2005

Dear Rovernetters

Regretfully I must sell my favourite Rover restoration project due to health
reasons. Please contact me direct for further details and photos.

Kind Regards,

Ian Gilleran

October 1936 Rover 12hp - 6 light sedan complete. Chassis/Engine no. 711726.
Indicated 61539 miles. Restoration needs completion. Always garaged. Many
spares include Rover Sports Register unleaded fuel cylinder head kit, most
parts rechromed,  set unused tyres ,spare wire wheels ,engine  ,transmission
,steering + body parts including many new rubber parts ex UK . Log books /
history from new . Superb original leather interior and brand new carpets.
Best offer over AUD2000.
Car is garaged  SYDNEY, NSW, AUSTRALIA. Please ring (AUS.COUNTRY CODE
61)-02-9498-2859 or e-mail rovac at optusnet.com.au for further details and
photos.