[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Final Drive Units

Robert Pinner robert at clocksoft.com
Thu May 5 10:23:38 BST 2005

No.
IIRC
The p6b final drive is different to the 2000 in that the ratio is
3.08:1, the 2000 and 2200 is 3.54:1
The 2200 final drive is different to the 2000 final drive in that it has
the same strengthening mods as the p6b final drive.
Throught production there were mods to breathers, brake attachments,
filler point and bracket attachments on 2000 final drives.

Hope that helps

Rob

--
Robert Pinner