[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Tires

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu May 5 17:40:59 BST 2005

They would fit a3500S, as the rear arms are bent to allow that. On a 2000
I'm sure they would rub- they did on mine with narrower tires than that, on
a trip with luggage and 2 people in the back seat. The solution is to
install the bent arms from a 3500s- Straight bolt on conversion. I can
supply them if you do not have them, Please contact me offline
:jaguru at bellsouth.net. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.