[ROVERNET - UK] 2005 Rover 75

Damien Briggs services at dgbriggs.com.au
Mon May 9 04:49:16 BST 2005

Hi Roverists,

I too - like Peter - have a Rover 75 - though a 2001 model.  I have been
pondering whether to keep the vehicle in the light of the recent demise of
MG Rover in the UK.

Is there anyone out there (in Australia) that is interested in purchasing my
Rover?

I feel ill sending this post for the simple reason that I love my car.
Despite owning many cars over the years, I have never had such an attachment
in the past.  I have had a tentative look at other makes in the price range
and can find nothing that comes close to the class, quality and refinement
that we have come to know and love in Rover.

Thanks

Feel free to post me directly.

Damien