[ROVERNET - UK] 2005 Rover 75

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Mon May 9 12:17:05 BST 2005

On Mon, 9 May 2005 13:49:16 +1000, you wrote:

>Hi Roverists,
>
>I too - like Peter - have a Rover 75 - though a 2001 model.  I have been
>pondering whether to keep the vehicle in the light of the recent demise of
>MG Rover in the UK.

Don't know if this is a real reason to sell. THere will still be
people around to service the vehicle, parts will definitely still be
available for years to come. If you like your car, keep it!

Prices of second hand 75s should fall, but only time will tell.
Dealers have been quitting their stocks of new and demo vehicles
quickly at bargain prices. I know Zagames here in Melbourne have a ZT
V8 for sale at the moment, their price? "Make us an offer". I am sure
they mean a real offer close to the RRP of over $90,000, but it still
indicates they will negotiate on price.

Rather than sell, now is the time to buy!

Cheers,

Peter H