[ROVERNET - UK] Power steering to Manual Steering for SD1

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri May 20 14:43:18 BST 2005

Andrew Moss, I just had a rack rebuilt for  a customer, then had one rebuilt
for myself, for my own car..They are guaranteed by the rebuilder. Assuming
you  have left hand drive, my rebuilder now has a core in stock, so I could
have you one in a few days. Same with the pump, I have several cores; but
could supply you a used one. Please contact me off line, if interested. I
charged the last customer a core charge, so he received the rack first, then
sent me a core. If you are in England, I have a supplier there who does the
same,  to save shipping from the US; I could ship a RHD rack from England.
To have a RHD rack done in the US, I need your core. though in England, they
sold more than 2500 cars, so cores should be common. I ship worldwide.
     By the way, if anyone is interested, I keep putting more Rover parts on
the Rover section of my ebay store. I just put an SD1 inlet manifold, for US
cars with single Plenum FI, as well as a dual SU carb inlet manifold. The
ebay store is Old English Motor Company. If anyone needs anything for P6
2000 or US 3500S, or US SD1, I probably have it. Contact me, I will put it
on the store with photos. Thank you, James Dean  jaguru at bellsouth.net