[ROVERNET - UK] P5 speedo function/repair questions

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue May 31 17:05:28 BST 2005

Peter; The best solution is always to send the guage to Nissonger
instruments in New Rochelle N. Y. They can also calibrate it for different
tire size. I speak to Bob. I do have a used one, it would probably be best
to have one, as they are very busy, and take 6 weeks or so; but they are the
best. You may contact me offline at jaguru at bellsouth.net. I can post photos
on the Rover section of my ebay store, if you want (Old English Motor
Company) Thank you, James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.