[ROVERNET - UK] P5 / P6 Interior

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Nov 7 13:50:17 GMT 2005

The front seats may interchange with some modification regarding placement
however the back seats would present a problem ...the formed baccks would
not look proper without major modification at the top back and sides...also
you would need to make a clip system to instal them properly...I think it
can be done but it would take a lot of work to make them fit and look good
as well. You may find that restoring your existing seats would be your best
bet. BTW..did you happen to measure the width of the P6 back seats and
compare them to your P5 width ?? I think the P5 is about 2 or 3 inches wider
...perhaps if you did swap them you could change the width (increase) of the
center fillers on the P6 back seat sections....

Regards

 Dennis