[ROVERNET - UK] P5 / P6 Interior

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 7 17:11:53 GMT 2005

The rough P5B I am selling happens to have a set of  set of  nice tan rear
seats that were reupholstered in vinyl, but an excellant job, to the correct
pattern, which I would sell separate from the car. I also have a complete
tan set of seats from a US 1970 3500s. Frankly I think they look a little
modern, for a P5. The box pleat vinyl was state of the art 1970, while the
P5 was state of the art 1950's. If interested, I can post photos on the
Rover section of my eBay store (Old English Motor Company). I also have some
air conditioning stuff there, if anyone needs anything. James Dean,
Ft.Lauderdale . jaguru at bellsouth.net