[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s points

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 8 17:06:26 GMT 2005

The factory partsbook, which I assume you have,(Didn't I sell you one)? says
all US 3500s have a LU41277 Distributor. It also says that it  takes lucas
points#54420850. Condensor is 54418773. Rotor is54421149. I don't have a
Lucas catalogue handy, but if those points are the same as a 67 MGB, they
have been replaced by a Lucas quickfit; I think that is a TK50? I do not
know if it is the same. call Moss Motors, ask for the Nisonger division and
give them those numbers, and see what they have.If the points are a Lucas
quickfit, ask your napa store for points for a 67 MGB(They have a listing);
but ask for their BLue Streak line.Those are heavy duty points with copper
contacts; and outlast Lucas. James Dean, Ft Lauderdale.