[ROVERNET - UK] Scott's Old Auto Rubber

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Wed Nov 16 22:15:48 GMT 2005

We certainly are!! We moved our business last month to a shop 3 doors down
the road, during which time our phone was not connected for a week, our
broadband is still not connected, and we lost a computer (vanished from the
front of the shop) and another crashed, so if we have not replied to anyone
in that time, I do not doubt it!!
Please send me another email, if it is not replied to, it probably means the
server has a lock out on my server due to the fact that some one has sent
loads of spam, so try the Rovernet again and we will fix the problem.
Thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au