[ROVERNET - UK] Cost of rebuilding an engine

Dave Read defender110 at ozemail.com.au
Sun Oct 2 23:04:07 BST 2005

Hi Lance
Just a thought from left field .... may be worth a look.

Not sure if it is possible in your neck of the woods, but here in South
Oz, I found it was only AUD$250 dearer to install a brand new 3.9 short
instead of reconditioning my tired 3.5.

You will have to do the math, availability and legals etc.

Cheers
Dave
South Oz