[ROVERNET - UK] P5 parts

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Wed Oct 5 14:53:18 BST 2005

Hi Dirk
          You don't say where you are located, I'm on Prince Edward Island,
Canada, approx 500 k/ms from Calais Maine. I can probably help with gas tank
and auto trans, have both, they are still installed on 1963 Mk1A. Distance
and costs of shipping however will make me an absolute last resort. I'm no
longer able to carry out work such as trans removal, so you would need to do
that yourself.
Bumpers will be difficult and expensive especially the rear, glass maybe
too.
                                      Regards  Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3