[ROVERNET - UK] Racing Rovers

RoverP6 at gmx.de RoverP6 at gmx.de
Wed Oct 12 11:34:10 BST 2005

A very special Rover P6 !

Rudiger
www.RoverP6.info

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Peter Huttemeier" <peterhut at melbpc.org.au>
An: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005 12:25
Betreff: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Racing Rovers

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:08:52 -0600, you wrote:

>Peter, There is a racing rover in the Seattle area. I think that he races in

The list may be interested in this. Former ex London to Sydney
marathon rally P6 is for sale here in Melbourne. See:
http://www.healeyfactory.com.au/productsb/_products_sub_group_details.asp?id=277

I have not looked at the car yet, but will probably go and take a peek
over the coming weekend.

Cheers,

Peter H

To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the bottom and follow instructions: