[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P5B On TV

Walter Reynolds wreynold at uniserve.com
Thu Oct 20 04:43:19 BST 2005

Ben:  The P5B on TV is owned by Brian Lees of Surrey, British Columbia,
Canada.  Brian has owned the car for about 18 months and is very proud of
the vehicle.  I've seen it many times and it is a beautiful car - too bad
it's right-hand drive.  Brian has to be careful when driving the car because
he's on the wrong side of the car to drive in Canada.  Brian has added a
manual choke to get around the non-starting problems when the engine is
warm, but has only had to do minor work on interior wood since buying the
car.

Sorry it's taken so long to answer your Rovernet inquiry - tardy in getting
to Rovernet emails.

Walter.

Walter D. Reynolds
Pitt Meadows, B.C.  Canada

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 16:51:55 -0300
> From: "Ben Rodgers" <irishrover at netscape.ca>
> Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] P5B Coupe on Tv
> To: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
<rodgl%40netscape.ca$66.48.198.36$.000001c5cc41$bea17500$24c63042 at yourc8bh3j
aglt>