[ROVERNET - UK] MPG!!!!

Steven Dibdin Steven.Dibdin at SmartDesignUSA.com
Thu Sep 8 17:11:45 BST 2005

I guess we should count our selves lucky! I'm from the UK and price of
petrol over there works out at just under $8 US a US gallon! Stuff over
here still seems cheap!

Steven Dibdin
Design Prototyping Manager
Smart Design LLC
137 Varick St
New York
NY 10013
Tel: [212] 784 4080
Fax: [212] 243 8514
Mailto:Stevend at smartdesignusa.com
Website: http://www.smartdesignusa.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com] On Behalf Of Ben Rodgers
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:05
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] MPG!!!!

Hi Roland
               I feel pretty smug too! driving my 54 mpg Echo while
Linda
rides her 175cc Honda motorcycle. Price her on PEI is $1.35 per litre.
                                   regards  Ben
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3