[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Float Question

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 9 04:36:01 BST 2005

I believe they are the same. HD6 and HD8 are the same, and I believe HS6 and 
HS8 are the same. Is that a plastic float, with a tapered bottom? I believe 
it is the same as MG Midget, with 2 SU's.(1275) Those parts are available 
from Moss Motors or Victoria British. I feel Groz Jets are better, as long 
as you follow the adjustment instructions, as they will not stick with a 
grain of dirt. They also sell those.James Dean
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "T. Clemen" <tclemen at msn.com>
To: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:17 AM
Subject: [ROVERNET - UK] Re: Float Question

> Would lids and floats from a HS6 work on my HS8?  If not where can I find 
> new floats and lids?
> Thanks
> Tom C.
> _______________________________________________
> rovernet mailing list
> rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
> To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the bottom and follow 
> instructions:
> http://mailman.nipltd.com/mailman/listinfo/rovernet 

More information about the rovernet mailing list