[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Float Question

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 9 04:36:01 BST 2005

I believe they are the same. HD6 and HD8 are the same, and I believe HS6 and
HS8 are the same. Is that a plastic float, with a tapered bottom? I believe
it is the same as MG Midget, with 2 SU's.(1275) Those parts are available
from Moss Motors or Victoria British. I feel Groz Jets are better, as long
as you follow the adjustment instructions, as they will not stick with a
grain of dirt. They also sell those.James Dean