[ROVERNET - UK] No messages

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Mon Sep 12 19:47:36 BST 2005

Sorry, everyone, please ignore this.  I have now ensured that my
company's spam blocker does not block forum messages from
British-Cars-pre-War, so I need to see whether or not this message is
reflected back to me.

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you are
not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action based on this message is strictly prohibited.