[ROVERNET - UK] Re: New to classic car ownership in the US- Help!

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 14:04:15 BST 2005

I've had all my classic cars (about a dozen) insured by J.C. Taylor for
fifteen years now and have been very happy with them.  Price is great, the
two (fairly minor) claims I've had have been handled painlessly, and they
don't have specific mileage limits.  They don't like modified cars, which
isn't an issue for me because none of mine are, but they do offer a
separate line of insurance for modified and hot rods.  Don't know what
those policies are like.

Geoff Kirkpatrick