[ROVERNET - UK] Portland Oregon All British Field Meet

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 17:25:27 BST 2005

Brian,
Thanks for the report on the Portland Meet.  I have
made a copy of your text and will capture the pictures
to include in the next issue of the RCCC magazine.

What a coincidence!  We have been contacted twice by a
person in Oregon wanting to BUY an excellent condition
Rover 2000 TC in April Yellow.  Name and address
supplied off-list if you are interested.

Eric

--- Brian & Lori Nordlund <ble.nordlund at verizon.net>

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca