[ROVERNET - UK] Fuels and cars

Gavin.Walker at csiro.au Gavin.Walker at csiro.au
Fri Sep 16 08:01:37 BST 2005

Mike,
  Yes the SD1 has two boot but the whole boot area is very soft.  In an
accident it collapses up to the rear axle.  Putting the LPG tank in the
lower section puts it in the firing line.  A 60l Falcon triple tank will
fit.

The big problem is the V8 lpg setup I have is LPG only, whereas the SD1
would work best with dual fuel.  That means some form of injection.

David,
  How much do you reckon a second hand injection setup would cost
(manifold, rails, injectors, ecu, pump)?  Or maybe I could splice that
holley into it I have lying around ;)

Gavin Walker
Canberra, Australia