[ROVERNET - UK] 1953 Rover P4 starter motor

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Sat Sep 24 19:46:01 BST 2005

Hi again Dirk
                   Just read Pierre's email and it jogged my memory!! the
starter I have is indeed bullet shape! However his mention of the rubber
coupling is what jogged the old memory. I had a 49 Cyclops years ago and the
coupling was broken, I had it welded and it work for a while but eventually
the weld gave out. Nevertheless I continued to use it as my daily driver
using the starting handle. Maybe thats your solution Dirk, dig out the
crank!!
                                          Regards Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3