[ROVERNET - UK] Anybody out there?

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Thu Sep 29 12:30:39 BST 2005

Alas, all the Rovers are put to bed for the winter and we're about to
leave for Melbourne - Melbourne, Florida, USA, that is - where the
antique cars are just coming out of storage.  But we have no facility
there away from salt water to keep a Rover.

But we did have another stripping session yesterday of a 1970 P6b and
some parts of that are not yet spoken for:  automatic transmission, good
set of black seats and upholstery, tinted window glass, for example.
We're in Central New York state.  Contact Dan Suter on this forum for
details.

Hank