[ROVERNET - UK] Racing Rovers

Tomas Börjeson tmastaff at tripnet.se
Fri Sep 30 17:02:19 BST 2005

There were the successful SD1's racing Volvo 240 Turbos etc. in the BTCC in
rhe eighties. Also , there is the Rover single seater that was used in club
racing after the war.
http://www.roverklubben.se/singleseatere.html
(And made a huge amount of noise going around the streets in Borås, Sweden
last year)

Tomas