[ROVERNET - UK] Sticking Dual System brakes

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 06:52:01 BST 2006

After much expense and agony, my mechanic and I installed an overhauled
Master Cylinder. Brakes Ok. Yesterday I knocked the front of the air control
valve off accidentally. Lost some of the little bits. Fortunately I had a
NOS spare, and installed it. Now the brakes are very slow to release. The
control valve is labelled Lucas LK11032, and fit perfectly. I noticed that
the plastic piston that mates with the diaphragm did not move anything
inside the MC.  Any help appreciated!
Geff and Julie McCarthy
AvMedSafe
503-241-8468