[ROVERNET - UK] USA Rover Club Website

peter king peter at king-co.com
Fri Apr 7 16:47:42 BST 2006

Stephen,

If you find that organizations such as the RSTCA are allowed to
duplicate out-of print manuals with no copyright problems, I would be
willing to help you with the task. I do not have the capability to
scan multiple pages at once, but can batch scan and convert to pdf. I
do it every day in my business. Let me know what you find out.

By the way, the site looks great so far!

Thanks,

Peter King