[ROVERNET - UK] Just purchased three Rover P6

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Apr 16 18:26:57 BST 2006

WOW...lots of work on your hands here !!  The first place to look is beneath
each of the cars...I suspect that rot and rust will play a major role in
what you will be able to restore within reason. The bumperets on the 3500S
look interesting...it may be possible that the other cars have ones that
will fit but if I recall they normally don't interchange . The buick engine
(215 ci) is the one Rover put into the P6B with a few mods...however the
majority of the parts are exactly the same. Over ten years is a long time
for these cars to be sitting in such conditions but with enough time and
money almost anything can be restored. I personally have enough P6B parts
for sale to completly build at least one car and many others have parts for
sale as well so if you can't find them new (and many new parts are still out
there) then finding a good used part is not a problem. The big thing is to
have a decent base to begin with...and for that it is up to you to decide.
 Good luck and welcome to the Rover bug :)

 Regards

 Dennis Brooks (N.B. Canada)