[ROVERNET - UK] Rover SD1 legal issues

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Mon Apr 17 22:48:49 BST 2006

 I realize 80 years is a bit different from 25, but I had no trouble
importing my 1925 Rover 16/50 from Britain into California and
registering it, except that the DMV lost the papers and took ten months
to issue the proper documents!  It is exempt of all California emission
testing, and I don't think California cares how I use it, although my
insurance allows only 3000 miles a year.

Ken G (San Francisco)