[ROVERNET - UK] USA Rover Club Website

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Apr 19 00:06:33 BST 2006

I don't know why I have such a problem posting to this site...I think I did
all I should but I can only reply to posts but not start my own thread...I
even tried cut and pasting the email addy and that fails as well. I may be
alone here but from the posts I sometimes see here I don't think it is the
case....other sites have never been a problem for me...but this one is not
user friendly..at least for a dummie like me :)