[ROVERNET - UK] A 1967 2000TC that I'm looking at...

Ted Holman ted_holman at vintagesuzuki.com
Thu Apr 20 18:42:02 BST 2006

Looking at the inside bottom of the doors, does it appear to be bubbling up
a little? I have a car that has 29,000 miles on it that was left outside for
twenty years after loosing a bashing contest with a tree and it looks
similar except for the rust in the trunk. Mine has several windows in the
floor. Door rust seems to be the deal breaker, at least for me.