[ROVERNET - UK] cartoon

Ray raywilkins at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 23 10:54:38 BST 2006

Jose,

This is the only place I've seen this cartoon (in the Rover Car Club of
Auckland, New Zealand) and I think it's the one you are looking for. I'm not
aware of any book it was published in; probably in a newspaper at some time.
Anyway, follow this link and it is the cartoon at the top of the page. There
are other cartoons; all mentioning Rover.

http://www.rover.org.nz/gallery/cartoon.htm

Regards,

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B