[ROVERNET - UK] RPL Manual Choke Conversion Kit, No. RCK 12

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Aug 2 19:16:19 BST 2006

Thanks, I talked to Ruth on the phone just as she was
talking to Peter H. on the other line.  She got me
straight.

Back to the Des Hammill book-he seems to indicate some
experimental evidence that the manafold and not the carbs
are the problem with the stock twin SU setup.  Someone
used HS6's on a singel plane, high riese manafold
(Huffaker or such) and picked up forty horsepower!!!!!!
 I'll Have to reread that part of the book.

Roverly,
kent  K.