[ROVERNET - UK] Wheels

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sat Aug 5 19:07:24 BST 2006

>The official Rover parts list for the 2000TC, part number 4816 dated
>September 1966, has a part number for "Magnum" wheels as used on
>America Dollar Area cars (560241). Unfortunately it does not have
>any depiction of this wheel. There is no mention of Ro-Style wheels
>(part number 565621) which were introduced later.
>
>Pierre Janusz

That is my 66 parts book as well, Pierre.

Does anybody have a TC or full range parts book with a fall 67 date?
That is the one (the full range one at least) that I recall listing
all three wheels, plain, Magnum and Rostyle, with the Magnums listed
as NADA only.

I have a set of service newsletter that, in June of 1968, offers up a
list of parts required to fit Rostyle wheels to any Girling-braked P6.

The list includes front hubs and the rear top links, a new support
arm for the boot the wheel nuts and, of course, the wheels.

I think that would be conclusive of Rostyles being the optional
wheel, world wide, by early 1968 at the latest.

Yours
Vern