[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC Towing Question

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sun Aug 6 17:31:27 BST 2006

  Use a tow bar...put the car in neutral and be sure the steering wheel is
free to turn...everything will be just fine. If it were an automatic then
you need to disconect the driveshaft or tow ith the drive wheels off the
ground...there is a unit that some people hook up to the drive shaft that
works like a quick disconnect however just for the occasional tow...who
would want to go to that bother and cost ?