[ROVERNET - UK] Starter & DeDion tube

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 01:34:44 BST 2006

Fletcher,
    I sure hope that you are mistaken! It seems to run
far too smoothly to have no compression on one
cylinder (I'm pretty sensitive to that kind of stuff,
especially on a 4 cyl)  and when it is NOT firing the
cranking speed is dead even- it doesn't have that
loping gait of a cylinder with no compression. Having
said that, anything is possible- I will check
compression and report the results back to you- might
be a while before I get over to where the car is
stored, but I'll let you know if you're curious!

            Thanks,
                Nathan