[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 3500S parts brake parts

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 10 07:51:28 BST 2006

Actually I have a Rover 3500S master cylinder , on its' pedestel as well.
Might be useful if someone is upgrading a non NADA 3500.I have  used Jaguar
ones, If anyone wants details, I  could compare tag numbers; and  I have the
Girling catalogues with numbers. I just send them off to Apple hydraulics,
who told me they interchange the 6 and 12 cylinder Jaguar ones; in use;
though the kit for the V12 is different. I think Jaguar Master Cylinders are
being made new, so with some research, they may be interchangeable with the
Rover 3500S. James Dean.                 jaguru at bellsouth.net