[ROVERNET - UK] P6B-ship badges on rear quarter panel

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Sun Aug 13 11:56:20 BST 2006

Hi Rovernetters

Paul Smith's query has spurred me to action...

I'm recovering my rear quarter panels with new vinyl, and in the process
have removed the little Viking ship badges, thus shortening the pins in the
process. (My car is at a friend's garage having some paint and dent repairs,
so I have to make do with the quarter vents).

I am keeping an eye on eBay for new badges but it does occur to me that the
pins could perhaps have some extensions silver soldered on to them.

I would be grateful for a response from the more mechanicically inclined of
the group.

Kind regards

Peter Mitchell
Perth WA