[ROVERNET - UK] Carbs And Pics

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sun Aug 13 17:58:55 BST 2006

Best bet on the linkage is the pertinent pages of the manual. There
are some settings that must be made using a feeler gauge. If you
don't have a manual, I can fax or e-mail the pages in question.

As for the gasket, I can e-mail you an exact size template of the
gasket. You need the thinnest gasket material you can find to make
them from, the originals are something like .030" in thickness.
thicker gaskets are prone to leak at the water passages, in my
experience of trying it once with some .090" material that I had at
hand.

Yours
Vern