[ROVERNET - UK] P6B-ship badges on rear quarter panel

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Mon Aug 14 12:56:52 BST 2006

Hi Neville,

Thanks for the suggestion about using epoxy on the badges- I had not
considered that at all.  I'll try lengthening the pins  first. I have access
to an elderly and sympathetic technician (my Dad), and as I help him with
his pc and emal, he does bits and pieces for me.

Also I am watching eBay for some new badges.

Thanks again,

Peter Mitchell