[ROVERNET - UK] My visit to Canada and the US

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 18:53:16 BST 2006

Dear Murray,

Thanks for your message. Where do you live?

Our plan is to visit Edmonton and get there Banff and Jasper. If we
could meet that would be great, but I as I have a family with me (wife
and 2 daughters aged 9 and 11) not only might there be too many to
accommodate, but two wild children might be too miuch to inflict on
anyone.

Give me some details of where you are and I can see if you are near our
planned itinerary.

Regards,

Pierre