[ROVERNET - UK] Rover brand name sold

Drew Egginton drew at pitstop.net.au
Thu Aug 17 05:11:13 BST 2006

True! What about the Paykan from Iran... a Hillman Hunter they made
until last year or even the early 1960's Ford Falcon that made it into
the 1990s in South America!

Whilst the 75 is a nice car, I find it very cramped inside and while
there have been quality issues you wouldn't expect BMW to produce a
model that was better than their own - but don't forget BMW & Merc have
also been known to drop the ball on quality.