[ROVERNET - UK] RSTCA thanks RCCC...

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 01:53:51 BST 2006

Glen,
I do appreciate your remarks.
I knew that there was a vacuum of need for Rover car
owners to connect when I first interested David Hwang
in setting up an email server.  It's been delightful
to see how this list has grown and matured.  It is now
self-policing with the help of the veterans and it's a
joy to see how much Rover car activity is being
promoted.
We are thrilled to count 21 members from the U.S.A. in
our club and enjoy that we can function
internationally as well as nationally.

Best wishes to the upcoming meets in the U.S.A.

Eric

--- Glen Wilson <rovercar at comcast.net> wrote:

> I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the Rover
> Car Club of Canada
> which runs the Rovernet for being such gracious
> hosts to the Rover
> Saloon Club of America over the years. The RSTCA was
> organized by Rover
> enthusiasts in the USA who found each other because
> of the Rovernet, and
> we owe a great debt of gratitude to the RCCC for
> providing such an
> important service. The Rovernet is very stable, and
> it is always there,
> due largely to the efforts of Eric Russell.
>
> Thank you, RCCC!
>
> Glen Wilson
> RSTCA

Webmaster: