[ROVERNET - UK] Rover brand name sold

Drew Egginton drew at pitstop.net.au
Fri Aug 18 05:33:46 BST 2006

You're right Glen, Hyundai's first car was a Mk II Cortina built under
licence from Ford! I think the Stellar was based on the final Ford
Cortina Mk V ( known here in Oz as the TF series Cortina) which had
Mitsubishi engines. I did think the Stellar was RWD though, but could
easily be wrong!

Andrew E