[ROVERNET - UK] OT Peter and Coracles

Paul Smith vmitps at netspace.net.au
Sun Aug 20 06:48:54 BST 2006

Now what you wouldn't have known in Nemo is that when they arrive at Sydney
they are in foggy water... off North Head...
There is a "sewerage treatment" plant in North Head that is notorious for
breaking down, thus emptying raw sewage in to the ocean...
There is a joke that noone swims at South Steyne (closest beach), they just
go through the motions...

PVS