[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Nomenclature Question

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 03:30:39 BST 2006

Ray,

These are rare cars in the USA, and Jim has spent a lot of time and
money preserving his Mark II that he could have spent on something more
"trendy" on the US British car show scene. I think he appreciates the
historical significance of the car and he's planning on bringing it
maybe 400 miles each way to share it with us at the show in Maryland, so
I don't think "reasonably" is meant to reflect badly on the car.

Glen